Mr. Gary Keith
Mr. Keith has experience in the oil and gas industry since 1990. His career focus areas include materials testing and evaluation, inspection, ECA and flaw acceptance criteria.
Gary Keith’s primary area of expertise and significant experience include:
- Material selection and specification
- Materials testing and recommended practices
- Engineering Critical Assessment
- Vendor / Fabricator assessment and surveillance
- Pipeline integrity management
Mr. Keith has been involved in many land based pipeline projects as well as major offshore pipelines and has in depth experience in material testing and evaluation. Typical duties include overseeing Weld Procedure Qualification, Inspection, Automated Ultrasonic evaluation and development of ECA flaw acceptance criteria.